sexta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2012

SHERLOCK BBC

To all the Sherlockians around there, you certainly know that season 2 has already aired on 01.JAN.12 (in U.K. at least, hence it's available online *muahahah*)... I think next episode will air day 08 great just great... on an exam's eve and the final episode whyyyyyy??? *buahh* on January the 15th seriously? another evaluation's eve? damn you! all of you planned this!.
Brace yourselves for what's to come... If they leave Sherlock "dead" for the Great Hiatus I really have to find one of those black armbands to use...



I'm more into the guys on the left but I also enjoy the ones on the right (though I don't follow the show 100% more like 30%... or less... shame on me from what I saw, 10th rulled. I'm not very keen on the 11th. Yet, at least...). Anyway, I completely agree with this image which belongs to zoo-ette.

5 comentários:

Mariana disse...

Ainda não vi o sherlock :(
Mas vou ver muito obviamente!
And yeah oook, 10th ruled! But, I like 11th too. He's outrageous!!
By the way, great music!
Cheers mate *

Lady Dvoratrelundar disse...

Esperando o ultimo episodi da temporada!

A.M. disse...

É verdade... Acaba já amanhã! T^T

Ana disse...

I am SHERlocked. Vi tudo de uma vez, devia ter visto devagarinho para aproveitar melhor :p

Ana Sousa :)

A.M. disse...

Fizeste muito bem :D
Aproveitar enquanto ainda pudeste foi o melhor a fazer...