terça-feira, 23 de agosto de 2011

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS: PART 2

Hoje fui ver a 2ª parte do último filme!!! A um dia de ser retirado do cinema...
T^T Thank you Lord!
Decidi postar um texto que encontrei em algum lado (ou seja: NOT MINE) e copiei para um ficheiro que guardei algures no meu PC e acho que apaguei... Mas pode ser que esteja no novo.
Anyway, enjoy! :)



James + Lily Potter taught me what real love is when they sacrificed themselves for their son.

Neville taught me to stand up for what I believe in, to be there for my friends at all times and to always try my best.

Luna taught me that it's okay to be different and to have a gentle heart.

Dumbledore taught me to fight for the rights of other people.

Dobby taught me how to be a great person, to always be there when someone needs me.

Sirius taught me to live by my own rules.

Remus taught me that even though something might me wrong with you, you can overcome that.

Draco taught me that, even though you were wrong you can still become a good person in the end.

Snape taught me to love forever, no matter how much the person you love hurt you.

Fred and George taught me that it was okay to break the rules sometimes.

The whole Weasley family taught me to be generous, even when I don't have much to offer.

Ron taught me to see the funny side in things and to never give up.

Hermione taught me to never be ashamed of my intelligence and that I should be independant.

Harry taught me to brave and strong, even when all hope's lost.

J. K. Rowling taught me to believe in magic.


Harry Potter não foi apenas mais uma série de best-sellers. Foi algo que nos acompanhou e, espero, que nunca desapareça. "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."

Sem comentários: