sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

REALLY?

Espero que 2012 chegue rápido. Não tenho muito mais a dizer...

Any of you fancy the new series "Sherlock" from BBC? I've re-watched the 1st season at least six times (yes, the unaired pilot included...) because of lack of more time and I never expected to actually find this:
No more words needed.

[edit]
Já agora: parabéns a todos que conseguiram resolver a última das Hidden Messages...
Sherlock, give us some credit... It's obvious isn't it?
[/edit]

4 comentários:

Mariana disse...

OUTRA VICIADA NO SHERLOCK :O

A.M. disse...

Of course!! xD
Too awesome to resist.
Não consegui evitar... Também estás?

Mariana disse...

Desde sempre! Nunca mais saem novos episódios!!
Bo.ring!!!

Eu quero uma tardis desde, let me see... 2006! That's right! 2006!
A long time has passed since then and let me just say this, with no harm intended, obviously, the doctor never came. . . Never. Neeever. NEVER! >:o
And the Doctor knows that I can be worst than the Daleks. He knows. . .

E é oficial... sou uma geek. Nerd até -.-

A.M. disse...

Indeed! It's bloody boooooooring around here... Good news: I think season 2 has already aired episode 1: "A Scandal in Belgravia".

Don't worry... Isn't Doctor Who about to end? (I think it was supposed to only have 12 incarnations - but I'm not an addicted fan).